My research is focused on understanding star formation and feedback in galaxies and stellar clusters through the use of hydrodynamical simulations. A full list of my publications can be found as an ADS search for Jill P. Naiman.
Nth Author Papers
- Similar star formation rate and metallicity variability timescales drive the fundamental metallicity relation, Torrey+ 2018.
- First results from the IllustrisTNG simulations: matter and galaxy clustering, Springel+ 2018.
- First results from the IllustrisTNG simulations: the stellar mass content of groups and clusters of galaxies, Pillepich+ 2018.
- First results from the IllustrisTNG simulations: the galaxy colour bimodality, Nelson+ 2018.
- The size evolution of star-forming and quenched galaxies in the IllustrisTNG simulations, Genel+ 2018.
- The uniformity and time-invariance of the intra-cluster metal distribution in galaxy clusters from the IllustrisTNG simulations, Vogelsberger+ 2018.
- Simulating galaxy formation with the IllustrisTNG model, Pillepich+ 2018.
- The evolution of the mass-metallicity relation in IllustrisTNG, Torrey+ 2018.
- A census of cool core galaxy clusters in IllustrisTNG, Barnes+ 2018.
- First results from the IllustrisTNG simulations: radio haloes and magnetic fields, Marinacci+ 2018.
- Simulating galaxy formation with black hole driven thermal and kinetic feedback, Weinberger+ 2017.
- Transport and Mixing of r-process Elements in Neutron Star Binary Merger Blast Waves, Montes+ 2017.
- The dynamics, appearance and demographics of relativistic jets triggered by tidal disruption of stars in quiescent supermassive black holes, De Colle+ 2012.
- Measuring Distance and Properties of the Milky Way's Central Supermassive Black Hole with Stellar Orbits, Ghez+ 2008.